The workshop that works for business
A one-to-one brand discovery workshop
As business owners and entrepreneurs we are constantly expected to know how to market ourselves. But it can be difficult to gauge where to start and how best to invest in marketing. The key is to lay a solid foundation and know the right questions to ask yourself at an early stage.
This exclusive brand workshop is designed to bridge the gap between your business plan and your marketing plan. It covers a lot of ground from teaching you how to create opportunities within your business to connecting better with your customers. It keeps everyone focused on the end goal, ensuring the whole team is on the same page.
After this confidential workshop you’ll know how to:
- Confidently embark on a marketing strategy and understand what is and isn’t relevant for your business.
- Get everything in your head down on paper and understand why this is important to you and your team.
- Learn how your goals will affect your marketing.
- Identify new opportunities to drive sales.
- Understand what your USP is.
- Assess what marketing you need to do and when.
- Identify your competitors.
- Predict when you need to give your marketing more focus.
- Drill down the personality of your business.
- Get in the head of your ideal customer.
- Unravel all the jargon around marketing-speak
The workshop involves only two x 2 hour sessions followed by one x 1 hour session and provides tremendous industry insight that will help your business thrive.
"Five stars! After the Brand Discovery Workshop, we achieved something we’re incredibly proud of – a Brand Story which we can use internally and externally." Katrina Church – Director, People Group (Insurance People, Mortgage People)
“Our discovery session allowed us to get a better understanding of the direction we wanted to go in, how we could differentiate our new development from existing brands….Mount Deluxe had a really good understanding of what Fletcher Living do as a brand and this personalised session enabled us to flesh out more ideas and it was a very professional approach to our project.” Alyssa Metcalfe – Marketing Coordinator, Fletcher Living
“Sarah and the team helped me get to the real emotion and meaning behind the brand, ensuring that they didn’t just produce a logo, but a concept that was clear and communicable, ensuring I connected with the right target market.” Logan Wedgwood – Author of Grow 3X and Founder of Threefold
“The team really enjoyed the workshop. We all come from very different backgrounds and Sarah and her team understood that and drew out of us the information they needed to build our brand. It was an open, friendly, pressure-free session that paved the way for some great results. Without that session we wouldn’t be where we are today.“ Christine Clemow – Board Trustee. Glenfern Sanctuary. Great Barrier Island